- The reservation is considered confirmed upon payment of the required prepayment – 50% on the account and the date indicated in the e-mail confirmation of the booking. The remaining 50% in cash on the day of check-in
2. Cancelling the reservation:
- No cancellation in the required period will automatically cancel the reservation. In case of cancellation up to 60 days before the date of arrival, the deposit will be refunded. 60 days before the date of arrival, the paid down deposit is retained.In case of cancellation 60 days before the agreed date of arrival, the guest bears the cost of 50 % of accommodation costs. Possibility of canceling without incurring charges by the Guest, exists only if the Guest indicates the new Client for the same apartment and the same date. In this case, the guest will receive a refund of the deposit paid. If the whole stay is used by the guest as a result of a later arrival than it results from the date of booking or early departure, it does not result in a reduction or refund of part of the payment for the service.
The price stated in the description of the apartment is gross and includes:
- Stay in the apartment a fixed number of people for one day. Cost consumed by media guests (energy, water) unless it is excessive consumption.
- A parking space (in the amount of one parking space for a given apartment), on the premises of an aparthotel, if available in when the guest arrives at the aparthotel.
4. Check-in, check-out, deposit:
- Check-in at the apartment is from 14.00 to 22.00 on the first day of booking, and departure on the last day of booking by 10.00.
- There is a possibility of early arrival if the apartment is available.
- Please inform us about your arrival about an hour before arrival.
- For loss of keys to the apartment, the client will pay a fee of PLN 100.
- Guests should leave by 10.00 on the last day of their stay. Key collection from the customer always takes place in the apartment on the last day of the stay.
- An earlier, unacknowledged departure of the Guest without transferring the apartment may result in claims from the owner.
- General rules:
- There is a total ban on smoking in the entire facility. The residence is prohibited to keep animals.
- The landlord is obliged to ensure the full and unrestricted stay of the client in the apartment. In the apartments, there is silence at night from 22.00 to 8.00 am.
- If the client significantly harms the peace or property of neighbors and does not comply with commonly used norms of intercourse between people, the landlord reserves the right to terminate the stay in the apartment and is not obliged to refund the unused period of stay.
- The customer is obliged to take care of the principles of good neighborhood and keeping the rented apartment in good condition.
- The customer is obliged to immediately inform about the damage caused by him during his stay.
- The equivalent of these damages and their removal is covered by the Customer.
- The guest is obliged to adequately secure the apartment, which is understood as the exact closing of the entrance door and windows each time he leaves and carefully stored keys without access to unauthorized persons. If, during the Guest’s stay, he / she is guilty of damaging or missing parts of the apartment’s equipment, the owner is obliged to claim loss from the Guest.
- Confidentiality of guest personal data:
The personal data of the client / guest will be duly secured and used by the owner only for the purpose of providing the service.